Professional Business Practices
In the skilled trade industry, homeowners have begun to lower their service expectations, accepting tardiness, lack of insurance and bonding, and poor communication. Here at Exquisite Windows, we focus on professional business practices as well as window expertise. THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! We pride ourselves on basic business practices—timeliness, being fully insured and bonded, and offering a high degree of communication with our clients before, during, and after your home transformation.
At Exquisite Windows, we personalize our service, knowing that every customer has different preferences to maximize their home’s protection and overall beauty. We strive for unsurpassed customer service by providing product and installation knowledge and expectations prior to arrival, progress reports during the installation and a thorough walk upon completion.
Exquisite Windows has achieved great success in the window industry and can prove it.
- 2007 Customer Service Dealer of the Year, awarded from Window & Door Magazine
- Member of the Better Business Bureau with a Premium Grade
- Premium Grades with multiple independent customer review companies, such as Service Magic and Angie's List.
Exquisite Windows offers our clients the best prices for the highest value. We achieve this through our optimized cost structure:
- We do not hold inventory or have a costly showroom that inflate overhead
- We have some of the lowest wholesale prices from our reliable window manufacturers
- Exquisite pays the best labor rates in the industry to ensure you have the best installers working on your home
- A standardized amount of time is allotted for a professional installer to replace your windows
- A 2 Year Workmanship Warranty for our installation is offered to our clients.